Looking for one-on-one fitness training? This is the package for you!
Our facility is located in Stouffville, ON.
What is included in your Doll Pack:
- Your training will be done in a private studio, 1 v 1.
- The first session of training will be a postural assessment where information will be collected and used to create your customized weight training program. Body composition measurements will be taken to track progress and goals. The information collected will help create a program suited to your current fitness level.
- The program emphasizes weight training to create a stronger foundation of lean muscle mass. You are encouraged to ask questions about your programming and form. You are encouraged to perform workouts in your own free time.
- Upon completion of your Doll Pack, you will have a well-rounded idea of what to do in the gym, proper exercise form, and a better understanding of your body.
What is Included in your Meal Plan:
- If you are interested in a meal plan, this can be discussed during the initial consultation.
- The information needed to create a customized meal plan include questions about your current and past eating habits, and sleep schedule (what time you wake up, get to work, meal times).
- The meal plan will be adjusted to your lifestyle as much as possible, but at the same time designed to deliver results. It is important to understand you are coming here to make a change and a difference, so the meal plan may be different from your current eating habits.
- The food on the meal plan and the portions recommended are created with the assumption that the client is following the personal trainer’s diet and training recommendations. The portions have been calculated to fit a certain activity level, and encourage muscle hypertrophy. For the meal plan portion to be successful, it needs to be followed with your complete effort whether training solo or with Doll Fitness.
- You will receive your meal plan before your first session of training. This is so you can familiarize yourself with the plan, and come prepared with questions.